Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
BOB esponja alias Domenicali se AUTOPROTEGE
Fragmento de noticias de Gary Anderson sobre Ferrari:
If I ran Ferrari and was paying Alonso however many millions of euros a year he is getting, the last thing he would be doing would be sitting in the garage for half of the last session before qualifying when you know you are lacking pace.
Ferrari do that every single race weekend and I would have to question whether they have any structural management.
That is Alonso's biggest problem. When he doesn't see any structural management, he starts to be the manager, and having a driver do that is the worst place a team can be.
I talk to a lot of people and some of the stuff I have heard about Ferrari and how that team functions is absurd for an outfit of that standing. Something has to change there pretty soon if they are to be the team we all think they should be.

Como ya suponía le doy toda la razón. Todo por culpa de Domenicalli. Ferrari esta en un barco sin rumbo y sin capitán.
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: BOB esponja se AUTOPROTEGE - por taik - 15-10-2013, 13:18
RE: BOB esponja se AUTOPROTEGE - por 4motion - 15-10-2013, 14:01
RE: BOB esponja se AUTOPROTEGE - por FrankJJ - 15-10-2013, 14:21
RE: BOB esponja se AUTOPROTEGE - por Duneday26 - 15-10-2013, 14:27
RE: BOB esponja se AUTOPROTEGE - por santana - 15-10-2013, 14:33
RE: BOB esponja alias Domenicali se AUTOPROTEGE - por Rubenchu - 15-10-2013, 15:27
RE: BOB esponja alias Domenicali se AUTOPROTEGE - por Duneday26 - 15-10-2013, 21:29
RE: BOB esponja alias Domenicali se AUTOPROTEGE - por Wallabee - 16-10-2013, 07:03

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)