Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 2 voto(s) - 3 Media
TEMPORADA 2023 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial]
Sky Sports: Who is going to be the underdog of this season, who is going to get podiums other than big three(RBR,Ferr,Merc)

Crofty: Aston Martin, Fernando
Jenson Button: Agreed

Former performance engineer of Force India and Redbull, Blake Hensey about Aston Martin

“The pace is real, it is really impressive and it is hard to fake that”

In addition he analyses the tire degradation and AMR23 actually have the so called negative degradation

Re: Aston Martin AMR23
Post 14 Feb 2023, 11:16
I have no doubt this car will be in front of the midfield once they find the working window. It has the ingredients

I am in the aero industry and one thing stuck with me from a few years back. Where i was working at a German manufacturers motorsport Dep, the head aero (who held a senior aero position at RB in Sebs dominant period) told me that if you really want to learn Aerodynamics, go to RB and work under Dan Fallows. Backed up by how desperately RB wanted to hold onto Fallows as compared to Prodromou, I believe this guy is no slouch and his confidence at the launch does seem to suggest they know what they're doing this year.

I hope it all lives up to the hype

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewto...3#p1111033
 Fernando està CONECTADO al  AMR24. 
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: TEMPORADA 2023 DE FÓRMULA 1 [Hilo oficial] - por Enrike red - 02-03-2023, 09:22
DO - por Enrike red - 17-05-2023, 13:45

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 12 invitado(s)