Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Por esto no es Red Bull superior en carrera
Hola a todos!

Extraído de:

http://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9629&start=195

me pareció también interesante el comentario

They all lose ground clearance under aero load. So some of it comes from the car squatting. The rest is the nose drooping forward and the wings bending down, IMO.

Looking at anirudh's pic above, notice that even the center section of the wing is lower on the RB than on the Ferrari. The center sections of the wings are all the same height relative to the reference plane, on all the cars (the center profile is a spec geometry, and they place it as low as they can). I think this is more evidence that the nose itself is flexing down a little.

So you lose some clearance in the suspension compression (1), some more with the nose droop (2), and finally the rest in the transverse bending of the wings (pivoting about their intersection with the spec center section)(3). That's my guess.

[Imagen: flexiwing.png]

[Imagen: fnrbflexiblenose.jpg]
"En lo que digo respecto al empeño, al compromiso, al esfuerzo, a la dedicación, no existen términos medios. O usted hace una cosa bien o no la hace"
Ayrton Senna da Silva
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Por esto no es Red Bull superior en carrera - por Rubenchu - 30-03-2011, 00:39
RE: Por esto no es Red Bull superior en carrera - por Rubenchu - 30-03-2011, 00:18
RE: Por esto no es Red Bull superior en carrera - por Mar - 30-03-2011, 11:04

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 5 invitado(s)