Safety Car usa cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para optimizar nuestros servicios y mejorar tu experiencia, no se utilizarán para recoger información de carácter personal. Necesitamos tu consentimiento para que aceptes nuestras cookies, que podrás eliminar siempre que lo desees.

Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Montezemolo sobre alonso y massa.
Por cierto, el rumor a tenor de esa entrevista es que un contrato con Fernando "a lo Schumacher" esta en el aire..

The phrase is interesting because it symbolizes the state of the transfer market today. Luca di Montezemolo, said Saturday he wanted to extend Fernando Alonso as long as possible.
For CNN, the Ferrari boss said: "Alonso is very, very strong, it is one of the best pilots I've seen in my career. He is mentally strong, he leads the team to be constructive and that a person close to the team. I would do anything to keep it as long as possible. " The speech changes at Ferrari after a brief interlude Sebastian Vettel during the winter, the desire to extend the double world champion Spain is part of a new logic in Maranello. With recent movements in the technical staff the Italian team is seeking to review its overall strategy.
We can therefore think that Alonso will be the next leader of the official Scuderia this year or next year. It is also understood that the contract expires in 2012 the Spanish and it has options #2013 and 2014#, however, a new contract for three years #until 2015 then) "At the Schumacher" appears in air. A flashback.

http://www.tomorrownewsf1.com/f1-alonso-...2015-21244
Responder

Mensajes en este tema
RE: Montezemolo sobre alonso y massa. - por Rubenchu - 13-05-2011, 15:42
RE: Montezemolo sobre alonso y massa. - por regina - 17-05-2011, 13:36

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)